Canadian researchers are invited to submit proposals to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada’s Blood Cancer Quality of Life Grant Competition.
Quality of life issues for people affected by a blood cancer have been less well studied than other fields of research. The intent of this funding opportunity is to support new research designed to address quality of life challenges experienced by Canadians affected by blood cancers from the time of their diagnosis until entry into end-of-life care. Quality of life cancer research has the potential to make a significant impact on the burden of disease in patients, survivors and caregivers.
Key dates for 2023-2024
- Call for Proposals - Sept 18, 2023
- Letter of Intent (LOI) due - Oct 26, 2023, 4:00 pm (ET)
- Notification of Full Application Invite - Nov 2023
- Full application deadline - Jan 25, 2024, 4:00 pm ET
- Review Panel Meeting - Mar 2024
- Notification of Awards - May 2024
- Award Start Date - July 2024
Read the guidelines
Applicants must carefully read the program guidelines before beginning their applications as application details have changed in 2023.
- Download – LLSC 2023 Blood Cancer Quality of Life Grant Competition Guidelines & Instructions
- Download – LLSC 2023 Blood Cancer Quality of Life Grant Policies and Procedures
Submitting a Letter of Intent
Submitting a Letter of Intent is mandatory for all applicants.